Diets are FADS (an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived) and are simply short-term tactics.
Dieting isn’t a long-term solution when you want to change. Weight loss is a key part of body transformation and at GHN we have one the best, proven solutions for that. Shortcuts don’t last. Hard work does. When you’re committed to change, GHN are here to help.
FADs have a 69% failure rate and all have one thing in common: a temporary solution to what for many people is a lifelong problem. Once the diet is stopped, the lost weight is usually re gained quickly, since none of the diets teach behavior modification (changing how you eat).
How do I spot a fad diet?
While there is no set approach to spotting a fad diet, the following guidelines can help. Fad diets tend to have:
- Recommendations that promise a quick fix.
- Claims that sound too good to be true.
- Simplistic conclusions drawn from a complex study.
- Recommendations based on a single study.
- Dramatic statements that are refuted by reputable scientific organizations.
- Lists of "good" and "bad" foods.
- Recommendations made to help sell a product.
- Recommendations based on studies published without peer review.
- Recommendations from studies that ignore differences among individuals or groups.
Elimination of one or more of the five food groups (fruits, vegetables, grains, protein foods, and dairy).
What is still the best method to lose weight and keep it off?
- Exercise regularly and eat a variety of foods with moderate portions.
What you need?
Healthy Eating Plans
Breakfast Option - Soft-poached eggs with sweet potato hash browns.
Lunch Option - Salmon with buckwheat salad.
Dinner Option - Spiced sea bass, crushed potatoes & watercress.
Here's the basic breakdown of what you'll be doing:
- Strength & Resistance training three days a week, one hour per session.
- High-intensity interval training one day a week, 20 minutes per session.
- Steady-state cardio one day a week, 35 to 45 minutes per session.
- Two days of active recovery.
GHN Diet Protein Plus is designed to help you achieve a lean and defined physique. It is formulated to deliver highly bioavailable protein without excess calories and enhanced with CLA, acetyl L-carnitine, and antioxidants. This advanced formula is designed to support both the building of muscle and effectively aid fat loss.
GHN Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a potent antioxidant and, together with a sensible diet and moderate exercise, may help reduce body fat, help maintain weight-loss and retain lean muscle mass.
CLA is key to achieving your weight-loss goals through:
• Enhancing your body’s ability to breakdown stored fat
• Increasing your body’s metabolic rate
• Optimising your immune system
CLA can also help support a healthy immune system, help maintain healthy cholesterol levels, as well as help support cardiovascular health.
GHN BLAZE 4 in 1 Fat Burning Pre Workout is an innovative new formulation packed with effective levels of active fat loss support and wellbeing enhancement compounds. Why take a variety of different supplements when you can get them all and more in one ‘mix-in-seconds’ delicious fruity drink?
All these popular fat-burning, metabolism-boosting actives and more are included in this advanced formulation:
• Acai Berry Extract
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Super greens
GHN Fat Burning Tablets were created for serious weight loss programs.
As an additional benefit, the active ingredients deliver such a surge of energy that they can be used as an effective Pre-Workout supplement too.
Designed to deliver powerful thermogenic weight loss effects and supercharge both physical energy levels and mental focus.
The tried and trusted ingredients in this advanced formula work synergistically to boost your metabolic rate and suppress hunger pangs. Additionally, you will find that your drive to exercise and push yourself physically will be greatly enhanced.